Coupled with a healthy and balanced diet, is crucial in achieving this goal is well-formed complex of physical exercises for successful weight loss.
Very often our editor receives e-mail, in which people are asked to share the best in our opinion, exercises for fast and guaranteed weight loss.
They want to know is what the specific types of physical activity will help in the fight against excess weight more effectively than others.
So are you ready to see the full list of magical exercises for the major problematic areas of the body, which will help you to get fit successfully lose weight and keep your score in the long run? Then begin!
It may sound too fantastic, but even a few extra pounds, not to mention the development of the initial stages of obesity, which can contribute to a negative impact on the overall health of the body.
This is especially dangerous because most of the excess weight transformirovalsya in the deeper layer of visceral fat, which surrounds all the internal organs and affects the performance of your work, which often results in an increased risk for stroke and heart attack.
The training, which is aimed at abdominal muscles will surely help you to reduce the risk for the development of these diseases and significantly improve your self-esteem and satisfaction with its appearance.
But don't forget! Strength exercises for a high quality belly weight loss will not be enough, since they are anaerobic activity, so for best results, strength training is necessary to combine with aerobic.
Now, let's talk about the most effective exercises:
"Stand on chair"
1. Sit on a stable stool or chair (but only on four legs) and put your hands over the edge of the seat, fingers facing forward.
2. With the power to tighten your abdominal muscles and raise your legs 5 – 10 cm from the ground. Then, tear off the buttocks from the Seating surface, keeping the body balance only on the hands.
3. Hold this position for as long as you can try at least 10 – 12 seconds).
4. Slowly lower to chair, get some rest and re-rack again.
5. The cyclic repeat for 2 – 3 minutes.
1. Get on your knees, rotate your torso 90 degrees to the left and put your right palm into the ground.
2. Keeping balance in the body, slowly extend left leg behind you.
3. Times with the left hand to the head, the elbow extends clear to the ceiling.
4. Then slowly begin to lift the extended leg as high as possible, while straightening left arm out to the side of the foot, as if trying to get out with her.
5. Slowly lower leg to starting position and repeat side twist 8 – 10 times and then repeat on the other support leg.
1. Sit on exercise Mat, knees to chest, hands on the sides of the torso.
2. Lying on your back, keeping your legs bent, palms facing down.
3. Exhale, slightly lift your head and shoulders on the Mat with the force of the tighten your abdominals and begin to vigorously move their arms up and down (amplitude of 10 – 15 cm), while the handling and bending of the back of his leg.
4. Breathe slowly: inhale is a 5 hand movement, is of the same duration and the outbreath. Chin still clutched to her chest.
5. Do 100 reps, or 10 full cycles of breath. Make sure that the abdominal muscles were always in tension.
The raised "cross"
1. On all four, hands and thighs strictly, which is perpendicular to the plane of the floor.
2. Lift left arm in front of you and right leg, pull back to this level, until you established a straight line with the body.
3. Have this unusual body position in 3 to 5 seconds, then repeat the lunges with the opposite side.
4. Perform 20 to 25 reps, alternating sides constantly.
5. A more complex version of: advanced touch to the elbow, the knee of the opposite leg, before it returns to the original position at the end of each phase of the exercise.
"The Bar" at arm's length
1. The starting position on the Mat, as in conventional push-UPS, hands perpendicular to the ground plane.
2. Hold this body position for 30 seconds, further straining the abdominal muscles. Body should not SAG (neither up nor down), and is one straight line.
3. In time, you will be able to this position for one minute or more.
4. As complications try to counter that relies only on one arm and the opposite leg.
Squats with turns
1. Stand up straight and extend your arms straight in front, feet shoulder width apart.
2. Start to squat, bending the knees up to an angle of 90 degrees while twisting your upper body as far left as possible.
3. Return to starting position and repeat the squat with twist to right side.
4. Please note that the movement of the foot, the knees stay pointing straight ahead and when cornering rotates only the upper part of the body.
Climbs with towel
1. Lie on exercise Mat and put his right leg, straightened his legs in folded towel or a scarf 1 m long, the left leg bent at the knee.
2. Hold the ends of the scarf in both hands, lift the right leg.
3. Slowly, hand over hand in a scarf, pull up your torso as high as possible. At the highest point, hold for a few seconds and return to starting position.
4. Perform two sets of 10 – 12 reps for each leg.
Ballet turns lies
1. Sit on floor and extend legs forward, keeping them close to each other.
2. And lean back, which is at an angle of 45 degrees.
3. Hold in constant tension of the abdominal muscles, raise both hands above the head, as a ballerina. Then slowly rotate the upper torso to the right and touch the right palm on the floor, hold for 3 – 5 seconds, and then the same turning of the torso on the other side.
4. Do 2 sets of 10 to 12 turns in each direction.
Pull knees to the chest
1. Lie down in the middle of your training the Mat, legs bent at the knee. Lift the head and shoulders and tuck the chin on the chest.
2. Inhale and start to pull your right leg bent to the chest, left arm resting on the Shin and right knee.
3. At this point, lift your left leg about 45 degrees from the ground plane.
4. Press and hold for 3 – 5 seconds and repeat traction with the other leg. Only 8 – 10 reps for each side.
1. Lying face down on exercise Mat, place the palms near the chest.
2. Pushing hands from the ground, raise your head, shoulders and chest as high as possible by combining cutting blades.
3. At the moment of maximum tension and hold the Cobra pose for 8 – 10 seconds and then slowly lower down. Repeat 10 – 12 times.
4. To improve the efficiency of the workout, while the upper part of the body lift and legs.
Body fat concentrated in the legs, do not affect your health active as visceral belly fat, however, can also lead to development of complexes and dissatisfaction with their bodies.
A combination of low-calorie, but definitely a balanced diet with daily physical exercise will help you to achieve the best results.
The following targeted exercises will help you not only in weight loss your feet, but also will allow to tone the major muscle groups of the lower part of the body. Using its own weight and free weights (in this case a dumbbell) would be sufficient for the full and high-quality training feet.
1. Stand with your back to the chair (at a distance of about half a meter), hands on hips, extend the left leg for you and place the upper part of the arch of the foot on the chair seat.
2. Squat, bending the leg on the right knee to a right angle (90 degrees). To complicate the drill: after each full squat, do a partial repetition, drop down to only 45 degree angle in the knee, which supports the leg.
3. 15 – 20 repetitions and change the location of the leg. Only 2 – 3 lots.
1. Stand up straight, next place a stable chair and hold your right hand on your back, feet shoulder width apart.
2. Climb on your toes (heels not touching the ground) and bend your knees at an angle of 90 degrees, while tilting the torso back to 45 degrees (so that body forms a straight line from the knees, shoulders), abdominal muscles tense.
3. Return to starting position and perform at least 3 – 4 sets of 20 reps.
1. Stand up straight, arms bent in the elbows, keep straight ahead, feet shoulder width apart. Lift the right leg forward a few inches from the ground.
2. Perform a squat, bending your left leg at the knee 90 degrees (or as far as you get), in this time, raise our right, to the hip level. Easier the exercise is, the closer to the heel of the raised foot is on the floor.
3. 15 – 20 reps for squats and then continue with the second foot support. Only 2 – 3 lots.
Squats with a glass of
1. Stand straight in front of the chest, the hands hold the vertical one dumbbell (goblet), elbows bent and exposed at the sides, feet slightly wider than hip-width apart.
2. Do a regular squat until thighs are parallel with the ground surface. To complicate the exercise, repeat the following: hold a dumbbell weight in the same plane, descend to the bottom of the squat and start to run with a small springy jumps.
3. Perform 2 – 3 sets 20 – 25 reps.
1. Stand up straight, place hands in front of chest, feet shoulder width apart. Take a lunge forward with the left leg (knee bent 90 degrees) and return to the starting position.
2. Perform the lunge with the left leg, the left, with the fingers directed straight forward and the left knee bent 90 degrees. Return to starting position.
3. And finally, at the end of the exercise with a lunge back with left leg to complete one cycle. Repeat the sequence with the right leg.
4. Perform 2 – 3 sets of 15 – 20 repetitions (cycles), alternating sides.
1. Stand up straight, two hands holding the dumbbell, position it in the chin, the knees, look down, feet shoulder width apart.
2. Keeping the feet straight and accurately maintaining the location of the arms, tilt the upper torso forward until your back will be parallel with the plane of the floor.
3. Return to starting position. Only 3 – 4 sets of 20 reps.
The pendulum on one leg
1. Stand directly in each hand dumbbells, palms facing inward, feet hip-width apart.
2. Start to bend forward while pulling the left leg for you until a straight body line will not be parallel with the plane of the floor.
3. Return to starting position. And do 20 more dips, and then do the exercise with the other leg. Only 2 – 3 lots.
Stretching the hamstrings
1. Lying on his back on the slippery floor, arms at your sides, legs straight, the heel is put under a towel.
2. The effort of the muscles begin to slowly pull the heel to the buttocks, gradually lifting the hips up to an angle at the knee will not be straight and the body forms one straight line from shoulders to knees.
3. Let the example of again returns to the original position. Do 2 – 3 sets for 20 reps.
Triangular lifting on socks
1. Stand on a stable step or platform on the bottom rung of the ladder, feet shoulder width apart, the body hold the balance, based on the first third of the stop.
2. Extend leg 45 degrees inward and start the high rises on the toes, lowering the heels as deep as possible (below platform level). 15 – 20 repetitions.
3. Then return to starting position and turn your feet 45 degrees outward. Perform 15 – 20 repetitions.
4. Return to starting position and complete the exercise by lifting the fingers alternately on each leg (at this point the second to take back a little). 15 – 20 repetitions and change the "work" leg. Only 2 – 3 lots.