Get rid of excess weight, you need to create in the body a lack of calories. You must have a healthy eating plan for a certain period of time. In other words, you need to create a balanced menu for a week. And this should definitely be taken into account the right balance BZHU, that is the balance of protein, fat and carbohydrates. At the time of such a table is much easier to reach the goal and eliminate the chances for interference.
The important features of the menu
First you need to figure out how many calories your body consumes per day. This should be done with a special calculator, which you can find on the web. Here you enter your data: age, height, current weight and your activity levels. Then the calculator calculates the individual values of the daily caloric intake, as well as an indicator of BZHU. The latter will help balance the meal and take into account all the needs of the body.
These data show how much you need to consume calories per day to maintain current weight. To reduce it, you will need to reduce the energy value of the daily meals by 20%. On the basis of these numbers, which constitute the necessary diet for weight loss at home. If you are determined to lose weight, you should consider a few details in the preparation of the menu, and namely:
Plan the appropriate number of servings. There should be at least 5. For example, the power mode may include: the Breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and dinner. In losing weight, you cannot kill, so in between meals, to break more than 3 hours.
In the first half of the day the person must eat at least 50-60% of the food from the daily diet. Risk menu weight loss, which is not supposed to be. But, if you really want to, you can afford a little at a time.
Must split BZHU between meals. As mentioned above, this figure can be calculated online and then forward to the daily menu. For example, it might look like: Breakfast and lunch — food from carbohydrates, protein and fats; snacks — from protein and carbohydrates, a better challenging; dinner from fat and protein.
You cannot skip a meal. We find out that the hungry person who consumes a lot more food to be satisfied. Strict observance of the diet will dieters of the interference.
You need to drink a certain amount of water per day. The burning of fat in the blood comes products half-life, including toxins. The liquid washes away all of this from the human body. Calculate the right amount of water, which is very simple: 1 kg weight is needed 30-40 ml of fluid.
A diagram of the power mode
As an example, take the per day caloric content of 1500 kcal. If you exercise, then you need to increase calorie intake by about 200 kcal. Daily diet with a balanced distribution of BZHU, you can:
- 7:00 — first meal (400 kcal): 160 grams carbohydrate foods (e.g., porridge), 10 g of fat and 50 grams of protein. Coffee or tea if desired, 200 ml.
- 10:00 — second (250 calories): 100 grams of cheese (i.e. protein) 1-2 tbsp sour cream 10%, 1 Apple or other fruit.
- 13:00 — third (400 calories): a bowl of soup — 250 ml, 150 grams of carbon food, 10 g fat, coffee or tea — 200 ml.
- 16:00 — fourth (250 calories): 100 grams of protein, 20 g fat (a few nuts).
- 19:00 — fifth (200 calories): 100 grams of protein foods (e.g., fish), 100 grams of fiber (such as vegetables), 5 grams of fat (butter, vegetables).
Diet foods to a healthy diet
To develop an effective plan PP, we need to clearly understand what food, who are the source of protein, fat or carbohydrate. This should form the basis of the diet.Sources of protein (or proteins)
- fish in the sea or river (mackerel, pike, hake, etc.);
- seafood (shrimp, mussels, squid, etc);
- meat (beef, pork, rabbit, liver, etc.);
- dairy products (milk, cheese, sour cream, fermented baked milk, yogurt, etc.);
- poultry (chicken, turkey, and their by-products);
- eggs (chicken, quail);
- legumes (beans, soya, lentils, chickpea and other);
- protein shakes (containing on average 30 grams of protein).
When choosing protein, you should consider their calorie content. The smaller, the better. Of dairy products need to take without additives, that is, that the purchase is not sweet.Sources of fat
- oil (vegetable, olive, etc.);
- nuts (pine, hazelnuts, almonds, etc..);
- sunflower seeds;
- some varieties of fish; eggs.
A small amount of fat, which must be present in the diet, as they also play an important role in the human body.Sources of carbohydrates
- vegetables (potatoes, cabbage, carrots, beet, etc.);
- lettuce and greens;
- cereals (millet, buckwheat, rice, etc); fruit and berries.
Vegetables and herbs, in addition to carbohydrates, also contain fiber, with the exception of potatoes. These products are the basis of the diet. Fruits and berries is better to not get involved, as they contain natural sugar.
Products that should not be included in the diet
The following foods it is best to avoid or reduce their use of at least:
- TRANS fat, also known as fast food;
- carbonated beverages, especially sweet;
- mayonnaise and other sauces;
- sugar and confectionery products;
- semi-finished products (sausages, dumplings, etc);
- alcohol and energy drinks.
Sample menu for a week
For the development of healthy diet for weight loss at home, you can use the information from above. In the planning mode, do not underestimate the amount of daily calories, otherwise it will not a healthy diet and nutrition.
As you know, are ineffective and have short-term results. The principle of the diet is a severe caloric deficit. At the end, when strict adherence to this diet, you will lose weight, however, when they return to normal eating the weight quickly comes back.
Proper nutrition is not short-term diet, and your chosen way of life. It will be necessary to have continuously, so on the hunt for fast results to anything.
Don't forget the water. If you drink every hour a glass of fluid a day, which is entered 1.5−2 liters. Plus, this is a lighter body to get used to the regime, and the person will have a natural thirst.
So as not to break with good nutrition, and it is not difficult for you to choose from the foods that you love. Search with them the recipes, you can make a delicious diet. Below you will find the most simple examples of the dishes. They are ideal for low-calorie food.Tomato soup (42 kcal per 100 grams)
- tomatoes — 700 grams;
- onions — 2 pieces;
- garlic — 1-2 cloves;
- wheat flour — 5 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil — 3 tablespoons;
- tomato paste — 100 grams;
- salt, pepper — to taste.
- In a pot add the sunflower oil and fry the finely chopped onion.
- Put the flour and tomato paste, mix and carefully.
- After 5 minutes, place the garlic and cut into small pieces tomatoes.
- Finally, add 0.5 liters of water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the fire and cook the dish for another half an hour. Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Grind the soup, making it smooth. Optionally you can add fresh herbs.
- oatmeal (or bran) — 250 grams;
- milk — 0.5 liters;
- chicken eggs — 2 Pcs.;
- sunflower oil — 2 tablespoons;
- salt, sugar — to taste.
- Pour cereal with water and let them swell. Then granulato mass in a blender.
- Add the milk, eggs, salt, sugar. Stir it carefully.
- In a hot pan pour the batter and fry the pancakes on both sides.
- low fat cottage cheese (1% fat) — 150 grams;
- sugar — 2 tablespoons;
- meal or oat bran — 2-3 tbsp;
- egg — 1 PC.
- Cheese, sugar and bran and mix well.
- Add the egg and again mix well.
- Sculpt small balls of the dough obtained.
- Place pot with water on the stove. When boiling, add salt.
- Cook the balls in boiling water for about 1-2 minutes.
We always want to look great and healthy. But this is impossible if a person has excess weight. To lose weight, you will have to completely change your lifestyle and especially food. Healthy eating can be not only useful, but also delicious. If you are sure that you want to change yourself, then nothing can be placed on request, and this article would have been a good hint. We are confident that you will succeed!