The best treatment and prevention of pancreatic disease is proper nutrition. First, it must be fragmentary. In addition, the following foods should not be eaten:
- simple carbohydrates, or rather flour and sweet;
- reduce salt intake as much as possible;
- you can pour a little oil on the pan after cooking;
- smoked meats;
- canned fish and sausages;
- Fiber-rich foods, especially cabbage;
- carbonated beverages;
- cocoa and coffee;
- alcoholic drinks;
- acidic foods.
Steamed vegetables and fruits, lean meats, mashed potatoes, small amounts of flour products, low-fat dairy products, eggs and biscuits can be eaten.
According to Pevzner, this is the same diet No. 5, but slightly modified and adapted for patients with pancreatitis, both children and adults, and has two versions:
- For patients with chronic and acute pancreatitis.
- For patients with chronic inflammation of the pancreas in remission.
The most important thing is to have your diet food steamed or cooked. In this case, protein products are preferred.
Do not eat very hot or cold food. It should be even and thin. However, in small portions, 250-300 g should be eaten every 2 hours, up to 8 times a day. The energy value must not exceed 1000 kcal per day.
The soups are cooked in water without the addition of meat. Wheat grains, rice, millet, potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, pasta and zucchini are added from vegetables and cereals. It is advisable to grind all the ingredients in a blender or to rub them through a sieve.
You can consume any dairy product except fatty and too acidic. Sour cream is added only to the finished food, but not more than 30 g.
Eggs are used only in omelettes, and in the first week up to one and then up to two.
The meat is used only in low-fat veal, chicken, turkey, rabbit and fish breeds. Or to make it easier to digest, it is better to grind. Remove all tendons and veins and skin from turkey and chicken before cooking.
Fruit - only ripe, not acidic, preferably fried.
Among the vegetables are beets, potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, green peas, cauliflower and vegetable marrow. You can eat some tomatoes during remission. All are used only steamed.
Sweet: you can use natural marshmallows and marshmallows on agar-agar, crackers, jelly and foam on sorbitol.
Drinks: tea, compote, jelly, rosehip soup, diluted fruit and berry juices and milk and fruit cocktails.
Meal recipes for the first week of exacerbation
In the first days of exacerbation it is better not to eat anything, just drink alkaline water to cleanse the stomach and reduce acidity, green tea and rosehip soup are also great. Moreover, if the food is cooked properly, they will be very delicious. Consider recipes for inflammation of the pancreas and gallbladder in the first week, starting on the third and fourth days.
First of all, it must be liquid and the milk must be diluted 50/50 with water. To do this, we need:
- oatmeal - 6 tbsp. l. ;
- water with milk - 3 glasses;
- sugar, salt and butter are only allowed during remission.
You can cook porridge both on the stove and in the multicooker. First boil the water with the milk, then pour the flakes and cook, stirring constantly, until soft, plus five minutes to bring to a boil as much as possible. You can also grind it in a blender after cooking. It is cooked on a slow cooker in "Porridge" mode.
This is a versatile recipe that can be prepared quickly and easily. You only need to cook as much as you eat. To do this, we need the following components:
- buckwheat (can be easily replaced with millet or rice) - 3 tbsp. l. ;
- potatoes - 2-3 pcs. medium size;
- carrots and onions - take 1 piece;
- water - 1, 5 l;
- salt - to taste a little
- sunflower oil - 0, 5 tablespoons. l. on a plate.
First boil the water in a two-liter pot. Then we throw the cereals and diced potatoes into a pan. Then throw in the grated carrots, the finely chopped onion and cook until the potatoes are cooked through, add a little salt at the end. During the remission period, several meatballs can be added to them.
Zucchini cheese stuffed with minced chicken
Excellent nutritious and delicious food. Minced meat can also be taken as chicken or beef. To prepare a meal, you need to take the following ingredients:
- chicken - 0, 5 kg;
- zucchini - 3 pcs. medium in size, if the skin is not too thick, it will be finer;
- cheese - a little;
- butter - lubricate the mold;
- standing bread - 50 g;
- salt to taste;
- protein - 1 pc. you can take the whole egg during the remission period;
- onions - 1 pc. by prosperity.
First cut the zucchini into slices 1-1, 5 cm wide, then remove the seeds. The next step is to soak the bread in water or milk.
The skinned chicken is then skipped through a meat grinder three times and added to the minced meat, the onion, eggs, bread and salt. In addition, there are two cooking options - in the oven and in the double boiler:
- put the zucchini in a buttered form, then add the minced meat. Pour the edge of the zucchini with water so that it is almost completely covered, add a little salt and bake in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 35-40 minutes. The cooking speed depends on the amount of minced meat and the width of the zucchini peel. Sprinkle the stuffed zucchini with cheese a few minutes before cooking;
- in multicooker everything is the same, only the "Roast" or "Bake" mode needs to be set to 40 minutes.
During remission, we can add tomato slices to this dish, which should be placed on top of the minced meat at the very beginning of cooking.
Fish fillet with carrots
To make such a meal, you need to take:
- lean fish fillets - 0, 5 kg;
- onions and carrots - 1 pc. small size;
- salt - a little.
It is a diet food and its taste depends entirely on the taste of the fish. You can take tilapia or, ultimately, pollock or hake.
For cooking, the fish should be cut into slices and placed in a pan, then the finely chopped onion and carrot should be added and all this is poured off with a little water and salt. Then simmer for 20 minutes.
Low fat cottage cheese foam
To do this, we need:
- low-fat cottage cheese - 300 g;
- natural yogurt - 100 g;
- gelatin - 15 g;
- sugar - 160 g;
- blueberries or strawberries - about 4 tablespoons. l.
Soak the gelatin in warm water for 15 minutes. After all the ingredients, except the gelatin, mix and mix in a blender. The gelatin is then boiled in a water bath and poured into the cream with constant stirring. Then mix for 3 minutes with a mixer, pour into molds and refrigerate for 3 hours.
Roast chicken in pumpkin
Although it takes a lot of time to prepare this dish, it turns out to be very delicious. We will need:
- chicken - 1, 7 kg, perhaps a little less;
- pumpkin - the same weight, medium size;
- dried apricots - 100 g;
- salt - a little;
- rice - 1 tablespoon, preferably long;
- olive oil - 3 tbsp. l.
The rice should first be soaked in water for several hours and then sieved. Then pour a large amount of water into a pan, bring to a boil, add rice. Bring to the boil for 15 minutes, drain off excess water.
Then we take the pumpkin and cut the top 5-6 cm back from the stem. Also using the sharp part of Art. l. you need to remove all the seeds and paste so that the walls of the pumpkin will be 1, 5 cm thick.
The third step is to cut the dried apricots into strips and mix them with the rice. All this mixture should be placed at the bottom of the pumpkin. The chicken should then be divided into 8 parts, all fat and skin removed, and placed on top of the rice.
Finally, pour the whole thing with oil, cover with the top of the pumpkin and put it in the oven at 160 degrees for 2 hours.