Millions of women test so many diets on the planet every day. Some simply reject food, eat an apple a day, while others turn to nutritionists to get a well-prepared menu every day. Usually, these food systems are very monotonous, but a Swedish dietitian figured out how to turn weight loss into a fun game, and that’s how the 6-petalled diet was born.
Features of the diet
The diet presented is based on the principle of classical monodiets, but has a number of properties that make such a diet effective. The development of such a principle of nutrition is the merit of Anna Johansson, who, using the principles of psychology, increased her interest in diets and improved her results. In fact, it is much more interesting to follow a weight loss plan that is adorned in the form of a beautiful flower with tear-off sheets after each successful day of weight loss.
This diet provides 6 "petals" - 6 days, each representing a diet, so weight loss will be creative. It is better to make a weight loss plan not on a simple sheet of paper, but on a beautifully designed flower. Each petal should contain information about the day of the week and the main product. The letters can be made in different colors and the center of the flower can be brightly painted. Passing each stage according to this plan is like a game.
Principles of diet
The 6-petalled diet, whose overview and results are truly impressive, is based on the following principles:
- Duration - 6 days. Such a short period is justified by a one-component diet. During the diet, the main nutritional ingredients do not get into the body, so adhering to such a menu for a longer period of time than specified can be dangerous to health. Doctors do not recommend repeating the diet twice a year.
- One product a day. Since the essence of Anna Johansson’s dietary foods is food separation, the nutritionist recommends that you do not mix proteins and carbohydrates as they are deficient in the body. Doctors are unanimous in their opinion that foods of different compositions are not completely digested by the body. And the rest turns into adipose tissue over time. Separate consumption of foods helps them digest properly and avoid the accumulation of body fat.
- Weight loss up to 800 grams per day. With this diet you can lose about 500-800 grams per day and 4, 8 kg during the whole period.
- Consume a limited amount of food. The selected product can be consumed in limited quantities according to the table. For protein - 500 grams, for plant products - 1500 grams, for cereals - 300 grams.
- Rejection of additives. The "6 petals" diet suggests that foods can be salted, seasoned with not too hot spices. But following the principles of such a diet, no sugar should be added to the diet. On protein days, soups and broth from the main product are allowed.
- The volume of the liquid is not limited. The minimum amount of liquid is two liters of clean drinking water. You can also include green tea in your diet. You should drink clean water between meals - this is a very important rule of the diet.
- Correspondence to the order. You should eat the food in the exact order recommended by the Swedish nutritionist. In fact, it contains the principle of alternating carbohydrates and proteins, which results in weight loss.
Menu for every day
The diet is very easy to follow, thanks to which the menu can be compiled very easily and quickly from the main product, which must be divided into 5 equal parts. But at the same time, it is extremely important to adhere to the concept proposed by the author.
The first day is fishy
The 6-petal diet, whose menu is not varied, begins on the day of death. It is allowed to consume 500 grams of finished product on this day. Any fish will take, including cod, hake, mackerel, mackerel, pollock and others. There is no limit to the fat content of the fish as well as the way it is cooked.
The daily cooking menu for the 6-petal diet may include the following cooking recipes:
- Fish in a double boiler. The peeled fillet (any fish takes, such as chum salmon, hake or salmon) should be salted, then covered with herbs and cooked in a double boiler.
- Oven baked fish. The salted fish fillets should be coated with a mixture of herbs and garlic, then wrapped in foil and baked in the oven.
- Fish soup. The lean fish fillet should be boiled, then chopped in a blender, salted and the greens added, which should be finely chopped beforehand.
The use of vegetable oil is strictly forbidden. However, small amounts of salt and spices are allowed.
Protein Day aims to saturate the body with protein that is easily digested, as well as unsaturated fatty acids (which are rich in the fish meat of some valuable breeds) that act as antioxidants in the body. It has been proven that the calories of fish are irreplaceable for the body and their use does not lead to weight gain.
Second day - vegetables
You can consume up to 1. 5 kilograms of vegetables on this day. The use of seasonal vegetables is recommended. In summer, cabbage, zucchini, peppers, tomatoes and cucumbers are good. And in winter and autumn it is better to prefer cabbage, beets and carrots. Frozen vegetables can also be used in the 6-petal diet. Vegetable juices and soups are allowed.
It’s no secret that vegetables are rich in pectins, fiber, various trace elements and vitamins. But most of the ingredients are kept fresh only, so it is recommended to eat most of the allowed foods without heat treatment. But if you still need to cook vegetables, it is better to use an oven or double boiler. Despite the high carbohydrate content of vegetables, they consume low calories throughout the day. In addition, vegetables are a real storehouse of vitamins and minerals that the body simply needs.
The menu can contain such recipes:
- Vegetable stew. Tomatoes, cabbage, carrots, peppers, onions, eggplant are ideal for food. Send the chopped onion to a preheated pan as soon as it is slightly browned, you need to add the grated carrots and simmer the vegetables. During this time, chop the other vegetables and add to the pan. Pour in a little water, salt and simmer until soft.
- Vegetable soup. Send 500 grams of chopped tomatoes to a deep pan, salt, add garlic. After 10 minutes, pour the tomatoes over water and simmer until soft. You should then break the steamed tomatoes in a blender with any herbs (such as basil). Serve garnished with basil.
- Boiled broccoli. Boil the cabbage in water, add a little salt. Season the finished food with lemon juice, Provencal herbs and herbs (it is better to grind first).
For weight loss, consider the simplicity of such a diet as the "6 petals" diet, a daily menu that is easy to put together based on the main principles of nutrition. On Vegetable Day, you can make vegetable salads with any food combination and pour the salad with a spoon of olive oil. Salt can be added if needed.
Third day - chicken
On this day, you can eat 500 grams of skinless chicken. White chicken is ideal. We recommend that you either bake it in the oven or simply boil it. The dose should then be divided into 5 meals and eaten throughout the day.
At this stage of the "6 petals" diet, the daily menu may consist of the following foods:
- Chicken slices cooked in a double boiler. The finely chopped chicken breast is mixed with the eggs, the chopped herbs, salt and formed into slices. Cook in a double boiler.
- Oven baked chicken fillet. Grate the fillet with salt, sprinkle with herbs, wrap in foil and send to the preheated oven. Garnish the finished dish with herbs and serve hot.
- Chicken stew with sauce. Fold up the diced chicken fillet in a deep pan, salt and add herbs. Simmer under cover for a few minutes. Serve with the sauce formed during cooking.
Chicken is high in protein but low in calories. The feeling of hunger is practically not felt during the day because the proteins have good nutritional properties.
Fourth day - cereals
The "6 petals" diet, whose menu on the fourth day consists of 100 g of wholemeal bread and 200 g of cereals (the weight refers to dry porridge), assumes that any cereal is chosen as the main product. But it is better to choose a coarse grit that has not been peeled from the peel, for example:
- Brown rice;
- barley groats.
The "6 petals" diet, the review of which proves its effectiveness, on this day may consist of the following foods:
- Oven baked buckwheat slices. Boil 100 grams of buckwheat in salted water, which is then chopped in a blender along with the herbs. Slices should be formed from the resulting mass and baked in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Oatmeal cookies. Mix 1 glass of milk (skim milk is better) and 150 grams of oatmeal. To this mixture add the baking soda and vanilla (in small amounts so as not to spoil the cookie). Once the mixture is swollen, you need to shape the cakes and place them on a baking sheet. Cover the baking sheet in advance with baking paper or foil.
- Cereal. Pour 150 g of oatmeal with boiling water and let it cook for 15 minutes. You can add prunes or walnuts to taste.
It can be used as an ideal dietary supplement instead of oat bran or wheat bran instead of bread and water. The benefits of cereal products are hard to overstate because it is thanks to them that the body gets a variety of valuable trace elements. Coarse grits contain the largest amount of fiber. The 6-petalled diet, the recipe for which is very simple, involves soaking your porridge in cold water overnight. This way you can preserve all the useful trace elements. Porridge is a complex carbohydrate that takes a long time to digest, but at the same time creates a feeling of fullness.
A handful of walnuts are also allowed next to the porridge. 1 glass of kvass is also allowed.
Fifth day - cottage cheese
At this stage of the 6-petal diet, the menu assumes 500 grams of cottage cheese. It is better to prefer cottage cheese with a fat content of not more than 20%. It is also permissible to contain 300 ml of low-fat kefir, milk or yoghurt in the curd day portion. They can be consumed on their own or as a cottage cheese dressing.
It is not recommended to replace cottage cheese with another product. But if this has yet to be done, only similar protein products are allowed. So you can use ricotta or feta cheese.
Cottage cheese is characterized by the high content of protein and trace elements needed by the body (for example, calcium is essential for the skeletal system).
Today's menu may include the following dishes:
- Multicooker casserole. Mix 1 packet (200 grams) of low-fat cottage cheese with 1 tbsp. l. semolina, 1 egg, 5 tbsp. l. yogurt, raisins, cinnamon and vanilla. Put the mixture on a slow cooker and cook according to the instructions for the appliance.
- Dessert made of cottage cheese. Stir the cottage cheese, 0, 5 cups of instant coffee and sweetener into a froth in a blender. The finished dessert is served cold.
- Cheesecake baked in the oven. In a bowl, mix 1 packet of cottage cheese, 1 tbsp. l. semolina and eggs. From the resulting mixture, cheesecakes are formed, which are dipped in a mixture of semolina and cinnamon, then placed on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and sent to the oven.
Those who choose a nutritional system like the "6 petals" diet will really appreciate the feedback on the results of the fifth day. There is really a lot of weight loss at this stage.
Sixth day - orchard
The last day of the 6-petal diet can be considered a real belly feast, with a sample menu featuring a variety of fruits. Bananas and grapes should be excluded from the diet. The maximum amount of fruit should not exceed 1. 5 kg. In this case, both fresh and sugar-free fruits are considered.
The fruit diet can be diversified with the following recipes:
- Raspberries are fresh. Whisk the raspberries in a blender. Pour the resulting mixture into a glass and sprinkle with a little powdered sugar for garnish.
- Fruit smoothie. Mix the mango with the pineapple pieces in a blender. The finished mixture is decorated with mint leaves.
- Fruit salad. You can use any of your favorite fruits for this salad. Examples include cubes of mango, apple, orange, kiwi and melon. Season with lemon juice and honey (half a teaspoon is enough).
Fruits are actually complex carbohydrates, but their caloric content is relatively low, which makes it possible to guarantee an active process of weight loss.
The maximum number of laps allowed by nutritionists is 4, each containing 6 days. Everyone chooses how many circles you want to create. It is worth paying attention to your health and well-being. Of course, the number of laps also depends on how many extra pounds you need to get rid of. If you follow all the rules of the "6 petals" diet, then the "before" and "after" photos will certainly bring joy to those who lose weight.
Nutritionists recommend that you take a day off for your body between six-day cycles. On such a day, you can eat with the usual food, excluding bread and sweets. For best results, it is best to follow the rules for exiting the diet.
Exit the diet
Although the diet is called "6 petals" and implicitly suggests that there will be only 6 days, nutritionists recommend that adjustments be made on day 7 of the diet. It is no longer a complete diet, there are far fewer restrictions on this day, but it is worth introducing to get the body used to a gradual return to a normal diet.
The basic rule of this day is not to overload the body with a lot of heavy food. Convenient exit from the diet is provided by the products that were on the menu in the previous 6 days.
If you follow the course of the Swedish slimming system called "6-petal diet", the results will appear fairly quickly. But in the end, they can only be fixed on the condition that the diet also follows the rules of exiting the diet.
You can supplement your diet with other foods in the coming days, but it’s usually worth sticking to a low-calorie diet. If you continue to refuse to lose harmful, unhealthy foods (sweet, fatty, and fried), you have the option of losing a few more pounds.
Contraindications to diet
Like any nutritional system that restricts the use of certain foods, the 6-petalled diet has contraindications:
- liver disease (including chronic);
- stomach diseases;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- pregnancy and lactation.
The nutritional system presented is suitable for almost everyone as it does not mean fasting and is not long term. But in the end, only a doctor can judge the dangers of diet to your body based on your health. If you follow all the rules, weight loss will happen very quickly, so it is better to consult a doctor before starting such a diet.
Opinions about those who lost weight
Nutritionists unanimously argue that the weight loss system of a Swedish nutritionist is very effective because it is based on the principle of effective nutrition. Those who have already lost weight with the "6 petals" diet (the menu for each section is above) argue that in order to achieve maximum results, follow the recommendations below:
- eat often but in small portions;
- do not forget to drink at least 7 glasses of clean water a day;
- do not neglect sports exercises;
- only begin the weight loss process if you are completely healthy because the weakened body will have a harder time grasping the limitations;
- give preference only to fresh products;
- minimizes the amount of spices and salt as they retain fluid in the body;
- give up alcohol.
But at the same time, it is very important to understand that no diet has a magical property, so it takes a lot of effort to preserve the result. This is why nutritionists recommend that you diet at times, but always insist on proper nutrition.