Drinking is a diet for weight loss and cleansing the body between cells from the "strict" category, in which you cannot consume solid food.
The purpose of a drinking diet is to reduce the load on the digestive system without significantly reducing the intake of nutrients, vitamins and trace elements.
Alcohol consumption: menu
Drink menus can be tailored to your taste preferences, regardless of age, gender, or weight, with a choice of the following liquids:
- broths.Broths of lean beef or veal, chicken, low-fat fish are allowed. Vegetable soups of any vegetable. Small amounts of salt are allowed; spices and hot vegetables are not included;
- Liquid dairy productswith a maximum fat content of 1, 5-2, 0%. Kefir, fermented fried milk, drinking yogurt without food additives. Milk is poorly absorbed by the adult body and is therefore not recommended;
- Juices,only freshly squeezed from unsweetened fruits. If you are not allergic to citrus fruits, it is better to drink orange or grapefruit juice;
- Any tea- black, green, red, white, fruit. The addition of lemon or milk without sugar or sweeteners is permitted;
- Jelly and compotesfrom fruits, berries, oatmeal jelly. No sugar, sweetener, starch or jelly;
- Wateris required. Regardless of the diet of the drinking diet, 1. 5 liters of clean clean water per day should be drunk without gas.
It is forbidden to add sugar and any sweeteners, even natural ones, to the drinks of the drinking diet menu. Alcohol, packaged juices, spicy and hot condiments, any vegetable oil, dairy products with a fat content of more than 2%, fatty broths are not included. A small amount of salt can be used to make liquid pasty soups.
It is advisable to add liquid vegetable puree soup to the drinking water diet menu daily (at least 1 time). Suggested recipes for simple vegetable soups:
- Mashed vegetable soup.A medium-sized potato, several cauliflower inflorescences, a few tiny carrots per liter of liquid. Pour large diced potatoes with broth or water, put on fire. When boiling, add cauliflower and carrots and cook until soft. Add onions to taste, peppers without peel. The cooked vegetables are cooled and crushed in a blender, adding broth to the desired (not too thick) texture;
- Puree soup with turnips.70-100 gr. turnips and potatoes, 50 gr. carrots and leeks in a glass of skim milk. The chopped vegetables are cooked until soft in low-fat broth or water, after cooling, they are ground in a blender with a small amount of broth, or rubbed through a sieve. Pour hot milk, we can add a little salt.
In the drink menu, any other option for making pureed soups is possible, taking into account personal taste preferences and the limitations described above.
7 days of drinking
Adherence to a drinking diet for 7 days allows the body to be cleansed of toxins and toxins without exhausting or subjecting them to severe stress. The result of a drinking diet is thought to be 4-7 kg weight loss in 7 days.
Of any liquid products (soup-puree, broth, kefir, jelly, and more), only one can be taken as the basis for a 7-day drinking water diet. But it is more beneficial to alternate the days using different fluids that more fully supply the body with the necessary nutrients and diversify the weekly menu.
It is considered that a 7-day drinking diet is easier to tolerate if you replace the following drinking days in no particular order:
- 1 - dairy products, fat content not exceeding 1, 5-2, 0%: kefir, milk, fermented fried milk, yogurt without fillers;
- 2 - vegetable and low-fat broths or purees based on them;
- 3 - freshly squeezed juice from sweet and sour fruits;
- 4 - a variety of freshly brewed loose leaf tea, optionally with milk or lemon;
- 5 - jelly, only from fresh fruits and berries;
- 6 - compotes made from fresh fruits and berries or dried fruits;
- 7 - oatmeal gel.
Drink 1. 5 liters of gas-free drinking water every day of the week. To avoid morning swelling, it is not recommended to drink immediately before going to bed.
As a result of the drinking diet, loose stools are thought to be observed in the first few days, this is normal.
Decreased amounts of nutrients and lack of normal chewing movements can also cause irritability, weakness, dizziness, and poor performance.
Alcohol consumption: contraindications
A strict alcohol diet is categorically contraindicated:
- Any problems with the gastrointestinal tract;
- heart or kidney disease;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- The general condition of the body is weakened;
- Predisposition to edema;
- Hypertension or hypotension.
Before starting to drink alcohol, it is best to have a medical examination and see a doctor. Diet should be discontinued if you experience persistent symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe headache, and dizziness.
Temporary withdrawal from the drinking water diet 1: 2, for example for 7 days, 2 weeks the drinking key should be discontinued. Withdrawal should be gradual and careful so as not to damage the gastrointestinal tract with solid food from which you are accustomed during the drinking diet. Gradually, once every 2-3 days, fruits, vegetables, cereals should be added to the diet first, followed by low-fat protein products. It is recommended to start consuming sugar 2 weeks after the end of the drinking diet.
As a result of a drinking diet, it is believed that the amount of stomach is significantly reduced and the smooth exit from the diet is not prolonged. This allows you to saturate with smaller amounts of food, reduce appetite and lead to gradual weight loss.
Following a drinking diet, especially in the long run, it is recommended to take a complex of minerals and vitamins to maintain the normal functioning of the body.
It is recommended to use a diet at most once a year, preferably after consultation and under medical supervision.