Want to lose weight? Take advantage of the weekly protein diet menu. A protein diet for weight loss, with a competent menu for a week, will help you achieve results in a short time, without compromising your health!
Protein foods quickly satisfy hunger and restore energy sources. If you follow a diet combined with exercise, your fat stores will burn quickly. Without experiencing hunger, you are allowed to lose up to 5 kg in one week. The main thing is not to eat 3 hours before bedtime, switch to a fragmented meal, add alcohol, carbohydrates and fatty foods, drink more than 2 liters of water.
- in the morning always starts with a glass of warm water, lemon, on Monday 15 minutes later they eat cottage cheese;
- snack: porridge with brown rice, whole oatmeal or steamed buckwheat:
- lunch: 200 g of lean veal with green salad and sesame seeds;
- afternoon snack - a slice of unsalted (soaked) feta cheese, tomatoes;
- Dinner - steamed chicken breast with broccoli;
- before bed: vegetable juice.
- morning: water, invigorating drink, fruit;
- snack: porridge with unrefined cereals, kefir;
- lunch: 200 g turkey fillet, vegetable salad spoon with bran and vegetable oil;
- afternoon snack: 150 low-fat cottage cheese or mozzarella;
- dinner: lean meat or poultry with broccoli and dill, vegetable juice;
- before bed: kefir.
- breakfast: yogurt, a slice of feta cheese, hot drink;
- snack: 2 eggs, tomatoes, cucumber;
- lunch: tuna, salad + 50 pine nuts or sunflower seeds;
- afternoon snack: vegetable smoothie with kefir;
- Dinner: large portions of cabbage and green salad, seasoned with oil, sprinkled with pine nuts and seafood; at night
- - homemade yogurt.
- breakfast: 2 eggs, a slice of cereal bread;
- snack: pumpkin or zucchini stew, juice;
- lunch: lean soup with croutons, beef salad, braised asparagus;
- snack - dairy product;
- Dinner: dish with vegetable protein: 200 g of boiled beans or chickpeas with herbs, lemon, butter.
- at night: tomato juice.
- breakfast: dairy product;
- snack: 2 eggs, tomatoes;
- lunch: fish soup, a slice of cereal bread, steamed zucchini or green beans;
- afternoon snack: kefir, a slice of cheese;
- dinner: roasted vegetable salad with 50 g of walnuts or sesame seeds;
- for the night: celery juice with apples or kefir.
- breakfast: buckwheat steamed in the evening, 3 slices of dried peaches, tea;
- second breakfast - fruit, 3 nuts or 5 cashews;
- lunch: turkey with broccoli salad and cauliflower;
- snack: cottage cheese with black croutons;
- Dinner: bean salad or steamed asparagus with herbs and tomato juice.
- before bed: yogurt.
- breakfast: steamed omelette with celery juice and apples;
- snack: steamed pumpkin, 4 dried apricots;
- lunch: fish with herbs, lettuce, cucumber seeds;
- afternoon snack: 150 g of cottage cheese or unsalted feta cheese;
- Dinner: Any protein dish with cabbage salad and lemon sauce
- for the night: kefir.
The first and second breakfasts can be combined. In salads, cereals, kefir, add a tablespoon of bran (2 per day) for bowel movements. Salt, natural and artificial sweeteners - honey, sweeteners are not included. Breakfast tea can be drunk with 3 slices of dried apricots. They drink water between meals. Such a diet cannot be called healthy, but compared to a mono diet that involves consuming a product all day, it is much healthier.
You can change the menu depending on your custom features and preferences. The key is to maintain a calorie deficit for weight loss relative to the parameters.
You can change your menu on your own or with a nutritionist.
What you need to know about protein
There is no need to count the amount of products in grams. It is important that the diet is diversified as much as possible with protein so that the body receives the necessary amino acids after splitting. Consuming a type of meat or poultry over time develops a deficiency in a certain amino acid, such as tryptophan, which will have a detrimental effect on health.
It is impossible to saturate the body with all sorts of essential amino acids in one day, but they tend to accumulate. Therefore, it is better to alternate meat products, to include plant protein in the diet. Fish and meat go well with salads. Unlike beef, it takes 2 times less time to break down seafood, so it’s better to eat it in the evening.
About milk and carbohydrates
Kefir, better if low in fat - 1-2%. 0% cottage cheese has no nutritional value. Good milk to drink milk and yogurt, as they begin to digest, curd is possible later. Even though mozzarella contains 285 calories per 100g, you can bite a few slices of cheese and tomatoes twice a week. This partially compensates for the lack of polyunsaturated acids, magnesium, sodium, potassium. The fat content of the cheese is half lower, but is only useful after soaking. It takes a long time to assimilate them, allowing you to forget about hunger.
Carbohydrates should not be completely ruled out, otherwise they will overload the excretory systems and lead to the formation of ketones. Sugar (maltose, fructose) from small amounts of fruit and sweet vegetables is allowed daily. It is good to take dry seaweed in capsules, natural dietary supplements, and drink half a glass of rosehip infusion.
Why aren't you hungry?
Protein metabolism is incredibly complex. Proteins begin to break down in the stomach. Under the influence of hydrochloric acid, other components of gastric juice, enzymes are formed that initiate chemical breakdown into polypeptide molecules. Together with the food lump, they enter the small intestine, where they are broken down into 22 amino acids and small amounts of tripeptides by enzymes in the small intestine. Judging from the multi-step processes, it is clear that digestion takes a lot of time.
All the pros and cons
Like any other energy system, it has its pros and cons. Excessive protein intake and prolonged dieting lead to urolithiasis, affecting the kidneys, liver, and other organs and systems of the human body. Protein foods contain purines, which can lead to gout and other dangerous joint diseases. Brain activity is supported by carbohydrates. Lack of glucose leads to a decrease in concentration, attention, memory. The nervous system suffers from unmotivated irritation, despair, depressed mood.
The benefits of diet:
- fast and comfortable weight loss;
- muscle mass maintenance;
- Healthy nails and hair.
- gastritis, ulcer;
- heart, kidney, liver diseases;
- is not recommended for people over forty-five years.
Principles of the famous Ducan diet
If you compile the menu on your own, you can focus on the diet of the famous Dr. Ducan, which consists of four stages: attack, cruise, consolidation, and stabilization.
First, seventy-two protein products can be on the menu: skinless poultry, lean beef, lean fish, mussels, squid, shrimp, scallops, seaweed. The list goes on with cottage cheese, yogurt, milk, fermented fried milk.
In the second, meat and seafood alternate. For variety, fruits and vegetables are added (except grapes, bananas, carrots, potatoes, and other starchy foods).
Third, efforts are focused on consolidating the outcome. The cycle consists of seven steps:
- 1 day - proteins;
- 2 vegetables are added to the proteins 2;
- for 3 + 2 fruits;
- 4 + 2 rye croutons;
- 5 + 50 g for cheese.
Vegetables with a maximum starch content of 250 g are allowed on the sixth day. Resilience Bonus - Sunday Dinner In Stage 4, a protein diet is assumed once a week.
To activate metabolic processes, you have to walk for 30 minutes a day at a rate of 2 steps per second.