A woman’s beauty is not just slender, thin waist and firm buttocks. After a beautiful, fit body, many women forget about her hands. Often, even with the owners of a beautiful figure, they can be full, which does not increase the appeal of the image. What to do? Exercises have been developed to slim the abdomen, waist, hips and buttocks. How to get rid of fat on your hands?
In this case, there is also a special complex that allows you to fix all the problems in the zone. Hand weight loss exercises are aimed at loading all the muscles. They help restore sound, tightness and beautiful lines.
Causes of hand fat formation
The presence of fat in the arms and shoulders clearly indicates overweight, even if all other parts of it are in perfect condition. The nature of body fat may be different.
The most common reasons are:
- Hormones.Metabolism in the fat burning process, or vice versa, the accumulation of excess pounds plays a secondary role. Everything is responsible for our hormones, which are only at work if you get good or bad calories. In order for the metabolism to always start at the highest speed and for the lines to look nice with lines, the hormonal background must be preserved. In case of violation, the fat is quickly deposited in the problem area.
- Genetic predisposition.Body fat can be inherited. If men and women in the family tend to have accurate accumulation of fat in the arms and shoulders, chances are they may have a similar problem.
- Incorrect power supply.This is the most common cause of overweight. If you consume large amounts of fatty, salty, flour, the metabolism slows down quickly. It’s harder for the body to process heavy foods, so store it in the most unnecessary places instead of digesting it.
- Lack of physical activity.Exercise and sport are our lives and always a beautiful, fit figure. When a person pursues a passive lifestyle, the (often harmful) calories they receive from food are not consumed but stored, and these very nasty folds form.
Best Hand Practices at Home
What series of exercises should you choose at home or at the gym? This issue must be taken seriously. The situation is that when they work on the shoulders and arms, they put a huge load on the shoulder joint. Improper program is likely to cause serious injuries.
Fitness training is ideal for reducing body fat. The exercises work out the perfect zones perfectly. We offer some of the most effective elements to include in your workout program. You can do them in the gym and at home.
Helpful Hint.Physical activity should be combined with proper nutrition. Eating healthy, low-calorie, protein-rich foods reduces body fat quickly and reveals well-pumped muscles.
Inverted push-ups on one arm
- We sit on the surface. Assemble the legs.
- Put your hands on shoulder width.
- The legs are bent at the knee joint. Tear off the hip from the surface. Body weight should be carried on the palm of your hand.
- The right arm straightens and the left bends at the elbows, lowering the hips, but without touching the floor.
- Perform the exercise as many times as necessary, then replace your hand.
- A chair or chair can be used as a support.
Longitudinal planks while walking
- We stand with straight arms in the position of the longitudinal bar at shoulder level.
- The legs are pressed in and form a straight line.
- Make sure your body is as even as possible in this position. The back should not bend in the lumbar region.
- Align your right arm and left leg as if you were taking a step. We put ourselves in a situation.
- We then repeat the movement, but for the left arm and right leg with a delay in the assumed pose.
- Return slowly to the beginning.
- During a performance, pull into your stomach as much as possible.
- Repeat again.
- We lie down on the surface.
- Keep your feet together, leaning on your toes. We put our hands on the palms (wider than the shoulders), straightening completely.
- Apply pressure - bend your arms at the elbows and lower them to the floor without touching your chest.
Helpful Hint.This exercise is difficult for beginners. To simplify the task, you can move the support from the toes to the knees. This makes the supine position much easier.
- Stand vertically.
- Lean your hand on a table or a special platform.
- The legs are straight, stacked. The hands are shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your back straight, forming a straight line for your entire body. It is important to monitor your posture, which will maximize your charisma.
- Perform a classic supine position.
Seated arm extension
- We sit in a chair. Keep your back straight, do not lean on the surface.
- We take a sphere or bottle filled with water. Any weight you can comfortably hold will do.
- Lift the weight pressed into your hand over your head.
- Slowly, without haste, we put our hands behind our heads, bent at the elbows. We try to omit them as low as possible.
- Slowly raise your hand.
Tips for slimming your arms and shoulders at home
One set of exercises is not enough to perform shoulders and arms. You need to change your lifestyle and daily routine to start wearing short-sleeved things:
- Let's start eating well.Agrees that shoulder exercises at the gym or at home have no effect if you constantly eat unhealthy foods. A well-designed menu speeds up the elimination of fats in problem areas.
- Reduce the doses.We only eat small amounts, but often, preferably at regular intervals. As a result, you will forget about hunger.
- Drink water.Drink at least two gallons of water a day, especially if you train continuously. Metabolism is accelerated, hunger is reduced, dehydration is ruled out. The effect is greater.
- Don't forget cardio.Strength training is impossible without good cardio. More hiking, swimming, rope jumping, running, cycling into our lives. Her body and thinner hands say "thank you. "
- We combine a set of exercises with various cosmetic procedures.Ideally, visit for massages, baths, use a variety of exfoliators, creams and ointments that restore skin tone and provide an additional fat-burning effect.
Building a beautiful body is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance. With a competent business approach, you quickly steer yourself to perfection, even in a difficult area like your hand.